Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh holy bunch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

oh holy bunch! Empty
PostSubject: oh holy bunch!   oh holy bunch! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm

Well being that Adam no longer wishes to be a part of this community, let me shed a little light on why.

taken from RT.com

adam said
Quote :

I'LL BE BLUNT

PAHG is a MEGA-CLASS SUPER DESTROYING bad-vote for your site, IMO it demands imediate removal since you claim Fandom

HG supplies us With RT...PAHG means hostility to HG, thus forth Hostility to RT, and any other HG production, aniem, game, book, you name it
PAHG mean People agaisnt Harmony Gold

if HG died, so will RT, thats the way it goes,
"People Against Harmony Gold" implies you wish HG would entirely cease all actions, meanign no more moeny = death to both HG and all it's productions, evwen RT

thinking that way, can yo usay you're a real fan, and still say PAHG eeds to be on your fandom forum?

think real hard

now I said

Quote :
You are completely blowing this out of proportion Adam. That forum exists not to bash HG but to talk about what we don't like about their marketing strategies. We in no way or form, wish death upon the staff or want the company to cease from existence.

You also fail to understand that a lot of us don't like the direction the RT saga is going, especially with the recent mediocre film, TSC. We just firmly believe that HG could do better, but they choose not to because robotech is not their number one priority.

There's also others things that have occurred that you obviously don't know about, and I'd tell you but I don't think you'd believe me.
Things that do involve HG and the treatment of their so called fans.

I'm sorry you're so offended by our right to have the voice of opinion, you never had to read that section. There are no death threats, or anything of harsh context. So you are just overreacting, and in the worst way.

I don't care how many rants you have, it's not going to make me take it down. That is our community and we have every right to have that forum if we want.

-Lynn-

im so serious Apparently we aren't allowed to criticize HG, because it's some sort of "sacred cow"
Adam obviously doesn't know about HG taking advantage of fans and taking credit for all their work.
Art of the Shadow Chronicles anyone? Also, a fan is the one who did most of the marketing for that shitty movie just to help HG and what did he get? Shit on, so yeah go ahead and claim that HG can do no wrong
face palm
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

oh holy bunch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh holy bunch!   oh holy bunch! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

got a note from adam today on Deviantart he had this to say :O

Quote :
I heard I should take one peek at your forum, and...I saw a bash agaisnt me and my being 'unaware'

so harmony gold takes credit for the things it makes and fans advertise it and harmony gold takes the credit for the advert and then bashes the adverting who doesnt work for them is what I assume you imply

well, personally, let me make up my own mind, ---show me this advert and I'll determine for myself---

dont bash without full-evidence
I got onto jeebers for such, and now you,
heck I hate certain things, I even hate what rt has become: that being a non-priority anime but I accept these things for what they are because they are not mine to control

HG funds RT,
if PAHG is the way, HG will go outta business, meaning RT gets thrown onto the sales-chopping-block and rots due to being called oftenly 'a knock off' here in America, and a ';poor attmept' in other countries, resulting in not much money for the buyer
((hm that considered i see why the TSC movie was so low budget))

if you're really ';people against harmony gold' - then the above block of text is what you aim for
PDWHG would be wiser,(people dissatisfied with HG)

yet you bash them when they bash you, my only advice for you is: two wrongs don't make a right

I don't now what they've done and --i seriously just don't care--, RT is a thing I like so I'll live with it
---right there I show I'm a true fan, whether or not I know how the sci-fi tech works, at least I enjoy RT cause it's RT

Doesn't sound to me like he'd believe the truth at all, what do you think?
we sure as hell ain't giving him a second chance
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

oh holy bunch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh holy bunch!   oh holy bunch! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Doesn't look that way, no.

Some fans just don't want to accept that Harmony Gold are big boys now, and that a little criticism won't send Steve, Tommy, and Kevin home in tears (though it'd be really funny if it did).
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

oh holy bunch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh holy bunch!   oh holy bunch! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Doesn't look that way, no.

Some fans just don't want to accept that Harmony Gold are big boys now, and that a little criticism won't send Steve, Tommy, and Kevin home in tears (though it'd be really funny if it did).

I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh holy bunch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh holy bunch!   oh holy bunch! Empty

Back to top Go down

oh holy bunch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Small Talk :: P.A.H.G-
Jump to: