Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calling out MEMO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 am

here's my post from RTX where I called out MEMO

posted here cause its bound to be deleted soon

Quote :
I am sick and tired of all this fucking censorship!
I am tired of every single post advertising the new community TLU being deleted over stupid fucking personal vendettas.

Yes, I'm looking at you MEMO. You had no right to delete that post. In fact, you're a terrible moderator on RT.com you know why? You let little pieces of shit troll away, only because they agree with you. You delete any threads where someone is criticizing HG, what is it a fucking sin to talk about how they've run the robotech franchise right into the shitter?

Example? That half assed movie they shit out for us fans who have been waiting for years. 20 fucking years and the best they can do is a shitty movie. I'm sorry but HG is not a sacred cow that can do no wrong. If you don't agree with my opinions, then fine you don't have to. But you cant insist that community is wishing death upon the staff of HG either, because it's not. We are simply discussing the pros and cons of the company. NOT FUCKING PLANNING TO BOMB THE BUILDING

This drama has got to stop, this is just complete bullshit. The fans of Robotech deserved better than TSC and you know it! So stop treating those of us who don't like what HG has done to franchise, like we're some fucking terrorist organization.

This shit has gone on long enough ,and i know this post is going to get deleted due to the amount of fucking cussing lol, but I don't give a shit. I'm in rage mode and having my shit taken down over personal grudges just doesnt settle with me. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Dread
sentinel
Dread

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeah... It'll be deleted due to language, if nothing else...
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Dread wrote:
Yeah... It'll be deleted due to language, if nothing else...

actually it got moved to "cannon fodder" I'm surprised but like usual he didn't care what I had to say.
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:24 am

I see MEMO has continued his vendetta against you on RT.com HP. You did make me laugh on your way out though. shit happens
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 am

mecha2241 wrote:
I see MEMO has continued his vendetta against you on RT.com HP. You did make me laugh on your way out though. shit happens

I\'m happy at least I made you laugh
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 am

Here's hoping Steve takes our complaints to heart and fires MEMO from his mod post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 am

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Here's hoping Steve takes our complaints to heart and fires MEMO from his mod post.

yeah we can only hope mario face palm
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am

Anything's possible...
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 am

mecha2241 wrote:
Anything's possible...
calling out MEMO Deaths10
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 am

Good point Mage, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calling out MEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out MEMO   calling out MEMO Empty

Back to top Go down

calling out MEMO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Small Talk :: P.A.H.G-
Jump to: