Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how can you be that stupid?

Go down 
+2
Viper
MechaGodzilla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

how can you be that stupid? Empty
PostSubject: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/09/07/2678945.htm?section=justin

Trapped girls call for help using facebook? face palm
derp HOW DOES I DIAL 911?

The recent increase in stupidity really amuses me.... how is someone on facebook going to help you? What's next, someone has a heart attack and requests for help on MySpace?
lol wut

double face palm this is why I hate watching the news
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Unfortunately, this is less than surprising to me...

As a trucker, I've seen some stuff that's just about as stupid, since I have had interactions with all sorts of humanity...

Boy, I could tell you stories.
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 am

What do you expect with the dumbing down of our society? We are expected to hail mediocrity as an acheivement. We're taught that excelling shames those around you, thus, is bad. Once upon a time, had people been able to stay in school the entire 12 years, they would have come out of highschool with an education very nearly on par with most 4-year colleges.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 am

And without the ol' 'bun in the oven' (Something that was NOT seen as an achievment.)
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 am

Dread wrote:
What do you expect with the dumbing down of our society? We are expected to hail mediocrity as an acheivement. We're taught that excelling shames those around you, thus, is bad. Once upon a time, had people been able to stay in school the entire 12 years, they would have come out of highschool with an education very nearly on par with most 4-year colleges.

yeah I completely agree with you, and it just keeps getting worse failure
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 am

And sadly enough that when you have the initiative to go back to school, you get flack from the same "kids" that are dubbed the dumbing down society...it's like a no win situation....meh but I'm not letting it bog me down, I'm not afraid of a few insults and age discriminating remarks since i hold the experience that many of them lack. I still believe in the phrase "Knowledge is power" and I refuse to be placed into the old dog who cant learn new tricks category. I believe open minded is the way to go.....I only wish it applied to more people. wah
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:01 am

a perfect example of de-evolution, in a few thousand years our descendants will be as dumb as monkeys double face palm
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 am

mage wrote:
a perfect example of de-evolution, in a few thousand years our descendants will be as dumb as monkeys double face palm

thank god we'll all be dead
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 am

So does that mean the earth really will become the Planet of the Apes?
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am

mecha2241 wrote:
So does that mean the earth really will become the Planet of the Apes?

pretty much Laughing
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am

From what I've seen at my new job (School bus driver), we're well on our way to that, already!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

Viper wrote:

From what I've seen at my new job (School bus driver), we're well on our way to that, already!

Royal face palm well, thank god for those of us who ARE smart.
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Viper wrote:

oh shit
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 am

This is why I'm working very hard to try to raise my son to be polite, he's not even 2 yet, but says please and thank you (sometimes at least). Still working on disiplin, he's very hyper right now, but I still try to keep him under control. I see all these kids whose parents let them run around and scream like idiots and it pisses me off. I don't want my son ending up like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can you be that stupid?   how can you be that stupid? Empty

Back to top Go down

how can you be that stupid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Complaints-
Jump to: