Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS3 vs Xbox 360

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:03 am

which is better I\'m happy my vote goes to the 360 better games and better graphics

*prepares for

shit storm *
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 am

Hate to say it but I am more of a "puter geek". I personally don't own either of the 2 mentioned so I can't pick a favorite from them.
Lol closest thing I have to them is an old PS2 that I (on a rare ocassion) play the dissapointing "Robotech BattleCry" game on.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 am

Iceblue106 wrote:
Hate to say it but I am more of a "puter geek". I personally don't own either of the 2 mentioned so I can't pick a favorite from them.
Lol closest thing I have to them is an old PS2 that I (on a rare ocassion) play the dissapointing "Robotech BattleCry" game on.

that's cool I also have a ps2 and the robotech battlecry game.... its replay value is non-existent blank stare
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am

LOL agreed, the only thing it supplied for me was a basis for the various paint schemes in which to convert/apply to my 1/100 scale collection of Valkyries.

If they had only composed it of more mission objectives that where not repetitive, as well as a larger based "playing field", than i think it would have been more of a favorite than a dust collector.

Now if they would do something like incorporate Robotech into a full blown online game like Warhammer 40k or World of Warcraft, than i think they would have something really good. The platform could be full of endless game play like the fandom is to the Original series. You could have the option of being a Zentraedi or a member of the RDF. (If they based it off of the Macross series anyways, but you get the idea)
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 am

Iceblue106 wrote:
LOL agreed, the only thing it supplied for me was a basis for the various paint schemes in which to convert/apply to my 1/100 scale collection of Valkyries.

If they had only composed it of more mission objectives that where not repetitive, as well as a larger based "playing field", than i think it would have been more of a favorite than a dust collector.

Now if they would do something like incorporate Robotech into a full blown online game like Warhammer 40k or World of Warcraft, than i think they would have something really good. The platform could be full of endless game play like the fandom is to the Original series. You could have the option of being a Zentraedi or a member of the RDF. (If they based it off of the Macross series anyways, but you get the idea)

yeah a game like that would be a lot better and probably a lot more successful too.
The missions in Battlecry were a pain in the ass, especially getting Minmei to concert on time...
I mean wtf? wth who thought that would be a good idea for a game mission? they even changed the
main boss, I thought it was supposed to be Khyron not this Zerral character that I've never heard of..
and don't even get me started on the Miriya wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 am

lol ya i can agree with you there as well. I believe it was only to incorporate the Jack Archer character into the storyline somehow. I for the most part ended up somewhat confused and mostly disappointing. (specially with the minmei mission) I was however interested in learning more about the Izzy character but you never really learned anything of her for the most part. And i agree with you on the wanna be Miriya as well. It was a sad attempt in my open onion Smile
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 am

Iceblue106 wrote:
lol ya i can agree with you there as well. I believe it was only to incorporate the Jack Archer character into the storyline somehow. I for the most part ended up somewhat confused and mostly disappointing. (specially with the minmei mission) I was however interested in learning more about the Izzy character but you never really learned anything of her for the most part. And i agree with you on the wanna be Miriya as well. It was a sad attempt in my open onion Smile

yeah I liked Izzy too, she also had a nice paint scheme Grin
I beat the game a couple of times, though I got frustrated with some parts
but I also cheated and looked up all the cheat codes to unlock the paint
schemes Wink
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 pm

I loves my PS3 and my money will not be used to purchase anything that is related to Microsoft again if I can help it. In fact we bought a Mac when we got a new computer. My reason for hating on Microsoft is because they knowingly to this day send out defective 360s. For the life of me I still don't get why people spend that money on those things. I'd rather spend the extra for a PS3 or Mac and get something that works. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

mecha2241 wrote:
I loves my PS3 and my money will not be used to purchase anything that is related to Microsoft again if I can help it. In fact we bought a Mac when we got a new computer. My reason for hating on Microsoft is because they knowingly to this day send out defective 360s. For the life of me I still don't get why people spend that money on those things. I'd rather spend the extra for a PS3 or Mac and get something that works. Just my opinion.

The newer 360 models don't do that anymore surprisingly, and one of the reasons for the red ring of death was caused by people leaving it on so it would overheat and go bad.

When I first got my boyfriend his for Christmas, I was afraid of it going bad and me ending up wasting my money, but here it is two years later and its just fine Grin

I've never had an interest in the PS3 mainly because a lot the games I wanted to play were only for xbox such as halo and left 4 dead. Also I'm not quite sure but isn't the PS3 more expensive than the 360? or are they about the same now?
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 am

Now they are the same price, but the PS3 does more. Of course you need an HD-TV to take advantage of the Blu-Ray player...
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am

mecha2241 wrote:
Now they are the same price, but the PS3 does more. Of course you need an HD-TV to take advantage of the Blu-Ray player...

blu-ray means nothing to someone who actually uses the console to play games all the time, at the time i got my Xbox the PS3 was still a huge black box that cost 400 bucks and only a limited number of exclusives and from what i know, no backward compatability
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360   PS3 vs Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 vs Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: