Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dirty fucking perverts!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

dirty fucking perverts!!!! Empty
PostSubject: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:38 am

dirty fucking perverts!!!! Icon_rolleyes Dear old nasty bastards I saw at the DMV yesterday, I don't appreciate you checking me out and undressing me with your eyes!!!! dirty fucking perverts!!!! 608885 Can't I just go one place without having someone look at me? I mean WTF, there's plenty of other women to look at, why me?

Okay this is what happened, while I was waiting on my boyfriend to fill out some paper work the guy next to him was looking at me every chance he got, and that fucker looked older enough to my daddy....

Then after that another guy walked past me and did it in a way he was trying to look down my shirt, thinking I wouldnt notice that? Fucking shit, god damn perverts!!! dirty fucking perverts!!!! Suspect

why they find me a looker, I don't know cause I look like shit most of the time, with my hair all messy and I dress like a slob! How is that the least bit attractive? dirty fucking perverts!!!! 609989

I hate it when guys check me out...... annoys the shit out of me dirty fucking perverts!!!! 751995
and that one fucker would not quit looking at me >_< argggggggggg

ok end rant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Viper wasn't there was he? :o
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm

khoroshen wrote:
Viper wasn't there was he? :o

lmao no
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 am

Most guys are able to at least hide the fact that they look at women. Some don't give a shit if they're caught, and others have no concept of personal space to begin with.

For all you know, HP, they may have been looking at your clothes of choice, rather than you.

Besides, women check guys out, so why can't men check women out? Fair's fair.

Some women like guys with big, muscular chests. Some guys like women with king sized pillows under their shirts. Others like the the skin and bones look. Still others prefer the crack-whore skank fest image. Some focus on asses, some focus on hands, and still others collect a whole body image before they start letting themselves drool.

Looking is a fact of nature; get over it. Heck, there's something about your boyfriend that you find attractive, or you wouldn't be with him.

Rather than getting pissed about it, revel in it. Especially knowing that your current guy is the one who gets to see what others are only able to speculate about.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Dread wrote:
Most guys are able to at least hide the fact that they look at women. Some don't give a shit if they're caught, and others have no concept of personal space to begin with.

For all you know, HP, they may have been looking at your clothes of choice, rather than you.

Besides, women check guys out, so why can't men check women out? Fair's fair.

Some women like guys with big, muscular chests. Some guys like women with king sized pillows under their shirts. Others like the the skin and bones look. Still others prefer the crack-whore skank fest image. Some focus on asses, some focus on hands, and still others collect a whole body image before they start letting themselves drool.

Looking is a fact of nature; get over it. Heck, there's something about your boyfriend that you find attractive, or you wouldn't be with him.

Rather than getting pissed about it, revel in it. Especially knowing that your current guy is the one who gets to see what others are only able to speculate about.

I just hate it because I go through so much trouble not to look or act girly and when these guys check me out its like FUCK I'm a tom boy, you arent supposed to find me attractive, I'm not girly I like watching shit blow up!
maybe I should just give them the evil eye? Usually that look will turn anyone off hehe

and my boyfriend is a different story, we're actually best friends first and boyfriend and girlfriend second.. weird huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dirty fucking perverts!!!!   dirty fucking perverts!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

dirty fucking perverts!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Complaints-
Jump to: