Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get banned from Robotech.com

Go down 
+3
Zen72
Viper
MechaGodzilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

How to get banned from Robotech.com Empty
PostSubject: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am

Since it's so fucking easy to get banned, I thought we could make a list just for yuks! But if you've been banned, then include that reason too.

1. Put profanity in your profile How to get banned from Robotech.com 552836

2. Upload a disturbing picture for your profile How to get banned from Robotech.com 10292

3. Make an obscene user name for trolling. How to get banned from Robotech.com 61638

4. Harass the moderator ass kissers How to get banned from Robotech.com 20522

5. Tell the moderator he's wrong! How to get banned from Robotech.com 645225

6. Talk shit on another site (yes...it counts against you too!) How to get banned from Robotech.com 22127

7. Bash the company's pride and joy! How to get banned from Robotech.com 972213

8. Run a website free of censorship How to get banned from Robotech.com 204546

okay you guys can take it from here! Remember to be as creative and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 am

9. Call out the mods for abusing thier power and abusing the users for being honest.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:31 am

Viper wrote:
9. Call out the mods for abusing thier power and abusing the users for being honest.

yep this is definitely true

another way to get banned

10. Make a post talking about how Shadow Rising will never happen! I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

PostSubject: I'll add a few   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Great subject HP! I'll chime in...

A few more things that will get you banned from Robotech.com...

Not being able to to recite the prayer that begins..."Our Tommy, who art in Mckeever, hallowed be thy Shadow Chronicles..."

Starting a post with..."I heard over at Macross World...."

Calling it Robotech: the Shadow Chronicles instead of just plain old Shadow Chronicles...

Saying you like Dominos instead of Pizza Hut.....

Revealing to the Robotech Universe what the spanish definition of "Memo" really is. (click the following to find out...http://www.eudict.com/?lang=spaeng&word=memo )

Starting a post with "But Seto said...."

Reading Robotech.com's Terms of Use to see how the moderators are really screwing up!

And............................................................................

Posting......"But I don't like TUNA FISH!"

How to get banned from Robotech.com 359717 That would call for a SUPER BAN!

I'll think of more...join in every one!

-Zen72---JT
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 pm

lol nice

heres another

Saying Tommy Yune isnt the bestest artist!
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Calling Memo a communist. Grin
Back to top Go down
Basara549
invid shock trooper
Basara549

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Indicating that you have the ability to use both inductive & deductive reasoning, in relation to canon, is usually ban-worthy.

I even knew a robotech.com mod once that got banned for pointing out that one of Tommy's timeline changes was just not feasible (but as I don't go to that brother-on-brother love fest, I don't know the particulars, other than they made the mistake of using evidence I collected as part of their argument).
Back to top Go down
http://home.kih.net/~sbundy/
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:56 am

people, people, you got it all wrong! Just say your a fan of the Masters Saga! That will do you in right there! :-D
Back to top Go down
whitehall l33t
zentraedi spy

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

I have seen a couple of references of people getting banned for daring to mention a "certain toy company" whats up with that?

I wonder if you can get banned for asking for an official statement regarding the legal conditions of Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeada including documentation in order to clarify the issue?

I wonder if you can get banned for calling them out for again having nothing, and blatantly leading on fans if there is no announcement before or during San Diego?

I am amazed I wasn't banned for telling them to check out www.voltron.com if they wanna see the competitions website.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

whitehall l33t wrote:
I have seen a couple of references of people getting banned for daring to mention a "certain toy company" whats up with that?

I wonder if you can get banned for asking for an official statement regarding the legal conditions of Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeada including documentation in order to clarify the issue?

I wonder if you can get banned for calling them out for again having nothing, and blatantly leading on fans if there is no announcement before or during San Diego?

I am amazed I wasn't banned for telling them to check out www.voltron.com if they wanna see the competitions website.

dude you can get banned for talking about robotech merch you saw on EBAY lol
thats how retarded it is on that site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned from Robotech.com   How to get banned from Robotech.com Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get banned from Robotech.com
Page 1 of 1