Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reasons why I HATE TSC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Reasons why I HATE TSC Empty
PostSubject: Reasons why I HATE TSC   Reasons why I HATE TSC EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Yes I hate this movie and I'm sure "some" are wondering why?
Well let me lay right into it, vulgarity and all!

First, the story concept was fucking stupid and made NO sense. What was going on exactly? And WHY were there changes from the original continuity? I mean is the original ending in episode 85 not considered canon anymore? Fucking shit HG stop fucking changing everything to fit your fucking shitty yuniversal needs.

The character designs were FUGLY , I mean Hello this is fucking Robotech not fucking MARVEL
not everyone needs to look like a fucking comic book super hero! Some of the art just looked fucking lazy in some areas, like whoever drew it didnt give a fuck about how the face looked, but wait a minute? This is HG they're cheap mother fuckers LOL so no attention to detail, well maybe on the boobs which don't even look realistic. As fucking huge as they were, wouldnt they you know... JIGGLE, BOUNCE? anyways....

The characters had NO personality, even the returning characters such as Scott and Ariel, it was like they were cardboard cut outs, no character development at all, and Marcus doesn't count because that was FORCED development that failed, and also a sad attempt at making him the new Rick Hunter, the new Jack Baker or what the fuck ever....

The CG was lulzy as fuck, I mean wtf, or was this intended to be a comedy? Cause how could anyone take that seriously.... CG is supposed to blend in with the background, not stick out like a hard-on
The dialogue was crap too, not only did the writing for the story suck but so did the screen play!
again how could anyone take these characters seriously? All I know is, that was not my Ariel and that was not my Scott, because that is NOT how those two would of reacted to one another. Scott would not be that accepting of Ariel, as he displayed after he defeated Corg.

anyways carrying on... the music sucked and was not Robotech at all, I mean how dare the name Robotech even be attached to this movie? Oh that's right to sell it! cause it wouldnt sell without that name now would it?
Even Janice's singing sucked, and thank god SR is on hold cause there's supposed to be MOAR of it.
yeah in SR you can expect a lot of macross rip offs

TSC sucked and SR will suck even worse... I know I read the script and it reads like a horny 12 year old wrote it. I vote, worst fanfic EVER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I HATE TSC   Reasons why I HATE TSC EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 am

Uh, could you tell us how you really feel now HP? LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I HATE TSC   Reasons why I HATE TSC EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am

mecha2241 wrote:
Uh, could you tell us how you really feel now HP? LOL!!!

sure...

HP ANGRY VERY ANGRY GRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
incisivis
Haydonite
incisivis

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I HATE TSC   Reasons why I HATE TSC EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Go for it, HP! It's all you! Razz

Ah...after I found about about the old novels and comics I never looked back.

I have the lingering sense that the old novels and comics are just as crappy as TSC, so I've got no place in mocking or hating the latter, ditto because I am not going to go back and watch it.

But screw that!

Some of the things I vaguely remember hating was Maia Sterling and her blatantly obvious play at being a "legacy character"

...And the Magical Girlfriend otaku-wank fantasy that seemed to be brewing between Louie and Janice.

Cutting out all the secondary New Gen characters from the flashback scenes for no apparent reason...and then from the rest of the movie.

That Ariel and Janice looked like clones.

Uniform body designs.

Yeah, "No survivors", indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://incisivis.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I HATE TSC   Reasons why I HATE TSC Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons why I HATE TSC
Page 1 of 1