Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Msoft. Windows 7.

Go down 
+6
Brian3D
Iceblue106
Viper
mecha2241
MechaGodzilla
khoroshen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

Msoft.  Windows 7. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Msoft. Windows 7.   Msoft.  Windows 7. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Meh, title says it all really....

All my stuff was hijacked. Firefox, vlc player, real player, I tunes, all 'BANDED'.

If I browse the net on any program other then Internet Exploader, I get severe lag, while it works perfectly on I.E until I start getting enormous amounts of adverts for MS products. I had to delete half of the Windows 7 systems in order to allow my non Msoft programs to work properly.

freaking bastards.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

Msoft.  Windows 7. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msoft. Windows 7.   Msoft.  Windows 7. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Brian3D wrote:
Seto, regardless of what you think, or want to infer, by me ending my posting here, thank you for thoroughly entertaining me! I have been laughing since my first post!
Likewise, I've found this whole affair quite amusing as well. ^_^

Anyhoo, I'd say if you're looking into getting a new computer, give Windows Vista or 7 a try... a lot of the negative press they get is baseless, and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised. I know I sure as hell was... I got into Vista on the MSDN private beta and was surprised enough by it to pick up a copy for evaluation when the RTM rolled around, and the same goes for Windows 7. I'll say this much... aesthetically I prefer Windows Vista, but for performance reasons I'd recommend Windows 7 for anyone buying a new computer or looking to upgrade their existing one. It's not really THAT different from XP, and a lot of what was changed in terms of the user interface is meant to make the system easier for the casual user to get around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/

Msoft. Windows 7.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Complaints-
Jump to: