Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Bradley: Lonely Soldier Boy & Mospeada Love Live Alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basara549
invid shock trooper
Basara549

Michael Bradley: Lonely Soldier Boy & Mospeada Love Live Alive Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bradley: Lonely Soldier Boy & Mospeada Love Live Alive   Michael Bradley: Lonely Soldier Boy & Mospeada Love Live Alive EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:39 am

I'd heard of this CD, but never managed to find a copy.

However, I did find it as a .rar on Rapidshare - but the .rar is password protected.

Anyone know the password to decrypt this?

Also, I found mention of an old, long dead, torrent of a version of Love Live Alive that replaced the Mospeada music with Bradley's music. Anyone know if this actually existed, and where to get it?

Or, for that matter, a HQ version of the original Love, Live, Alive that I don't have to pay money to download (I have a copy I burned to DVD off my old VHS, but I'd like to have better).

At least, I finally managed to find the OST for Love, Live, Alive on rapidshare, and it sounds great (even if the tracks were rearranged from the video to a different order, to accomodate the fact the OST was originally an LP)
Back to top Go down
http://home.kih.net/~sbundy/

Michael Bradley: Lonely Soldier Boy & Mospeada Love Live Alive
Page 1 of 1