Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? Empty
PostSubject: So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm

My tracker for hits on my website....The proof is in the pudding.....google search for Happy's site and then access to my site....(they can't even spell Penguins right...)

So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? Hgspyi12

We should be flattered!

So if Memo and the rest try to deny it.....the truth shall set you free...or is it...that the truth hurts...lol!

HI HARMONY GOLD...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! dog

-Zen72---JT
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Awesome... LOL
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 pm

oh man I am tempted to make a disgusting post just for them.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
mage
mage

PostSubject: lol   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 am

well i'll be....
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

PostSubject: Re: So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 am

As a fan, one would hope that HG was checking on your site, to confirm that it was providing a positive and exciting experience for the fandom. One would like to think, that meeting HG's guidelines, they might even offer some exclusive promo material for you to post or even talk about on your site. Wow, now wouldn't that be exciting, and have a positive effect on the fandom!

Nah, the reality is that HG was simply protecting their assets. Making sure no merchandising of their property was going on. Even worse thought, some would be moderators might have been witch hunting! Really is sad when you think about it!

Guess one can chalk it up to just one more missed opportunity, were HG could have sparked discussions of a positive nature. mmmm, wonder if I'll find my screen name has been banned from a certain site now?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?   So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...HG doesn't spy on fan sites....hmmm?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Small Talk :: P.A.H.G-
Jump to: