Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol

Go down 
+7
Iceblue106
Century
Dread
khoroshen
Basara549
MechaGodzilla
mecha2241
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol Empty
PostSubject: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am

Let's call the right people douchebags here:

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033066&forumid=17
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:47 am

Oh yeah, for everyone who didn't know not only has Doug Bendo shown his face on MacrossWorld, but now he's back on RT.com under the new screen name Orguss_Prime. So get ready for "What can be the Robotech Master Part 2" along with the rest of the goodness that is Doug! double face palm
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 am

This may show up as a double post, but oh well.

So not only is Doug Bendo showing his face on Macross World now, but he's back on RT.com as Orguss_Prime. So get ready for "What can be the Robotech Masters Part2". Is he getting that desprate for listeners now?

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033098&forumid=12&pagenumber=3#post
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

mecha2241 wrote:
This may show up as a double post, but oh well.

So not only is Doug Bendo showing his face on Macross World now, but he's back on RT.com as Orguss_Prime. So get ready for "What can be the Robotech Masters Part2". Is he getting that desprate for listeners now?

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033098&forumid=12&pagenumber=3#post

Dear god, will he just fucking let it go? Royal face palm
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Basara549
invid shock trooper
Basara549

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol 129046544509030726
Back to top Go down
http://home.kih.net/~sbundy/
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 pm

hey maybe bendo will try to show his face here next! oh wait I blocked his IP =]
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:54 am

The good times continue:

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?forumid=12&id=2033098&pagenumber=3#post

and

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033066&forumid=17&pagenumber=2#post

Maybe this time they'll ban me...
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 am

mecha2241 wrote:
The good times continue:

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?forumid=12&id=2033098&pagenumber=3#post

and

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033066&forumid=17&pagenumber=2#post

Maybe this time they'll ban me...

LOL you just might get the hammer
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

You know, now i'm wondering if I have special powers that make me unbannable. I doubt it, but it's funny what I've gotten away with. We'll see how much longer this lasts...
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:59 pm

*yawns*

The cycle repeats itself.

I love how memo doesn't know its Bendo despite him constantly lessoning.

I guess I need to be careful in the RTvsMacross thread. I just blatently accused 'Estebanded' of administrative baiting for allowing the thread to continue.
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am

*eye roll*

I'm glad you guys are having fun...
Back to top Go down
Century
macross city civilian
Century

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 am

Doug is a troll and warrants no response.

Just ignore him and he will go away, podcast and all.
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 pm

I agree with Century...the more you talk about him and converse with him, the more you fall into his trap...
unless you enjoy the bickering nonsense than have at it. For me however I am done beating the dead horse,
so in that regards I side with Dread, however this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:37 am

Iceblue106 wrote:
I agree with Century...the more you talk about him and converse with him, the more you fall into his trap...
unless you enjoy the bickering nonsense than have at it. For me however I am done beating the dead horse,
so in that regards I side with Dread, however this is just my opinion.
Indeed... what Doug Bendover ultimately wants is to get a rise out of people.

So the best way to not only live a peaceful life but piss him right the fuck off in the process is to ignore him. He'll shit himself inside-out trying to make you respond to him, and that's always good for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
madmikechoi
zentraedi spy

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

mecha2241 wrote:
Let's call the right people douchebags here:

http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2033066&forumid=17

Okay- at the risk of having the situational awareness of a fucking rock- WTF is Doug Bendo and why should I give squirt of dogpiss about his tarnished existence? What he's an annoying fanboy? Welcome to the Mickey Mouse Club. He spouts shit on Macross World? If I wanted to pick up lady boys I'd fucking hump my shit to Phuket. That or hit rt.com.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 am

madmikechoi wrote:
Okay- at the risk of having the situational awareness of a fucking rock- WTF is Doug Bendo and why should I give squirt of dogpiss about his tarnished existence? What he's an annoying fanboy? Welcome to the Mickey Mouse Club. He spouts shit on Macross World? If I wanted to pick up lady boys I'd fucking hump my shit to Phuket. That or hit rt.com.
I don't think you having the situational awareness of a rock is really a risk for you... it seems more like a reality.

To answer your question, Doug Bendo is possibly the biggest embarrassment to the Robotech fandom since Robotech 3000. He's a raving egomaniac who can best be described as a "Rebel without a Clue". He desperately wants to be seen not only as the expert on Robotech, but as the number one Robotech fan and the most popular, respected member of the fanbase. In reality, he's a whiny troll who knows next to nothing about the Robotech TV series, refuses to watch the remastered edition because the excised footage from the Japanese shows was added back in, and loathes the novels and comics because he doesn't like to read, and is a legend in his own mind who even the most belligerent and ignorant Robotech fans have trouble regarding with anything except scorn. He runs a podcast called Robotech Fan which he largely uses as a platform to spew hate at his fellow fans for disagreeing with his ridiculous views, and to attempt to mock Macross fans and shows.

He's trolling MacrossWorld because every Robotech fansite has banned his pansy ass. Those of us who frequent MacrossWorld regard him as kind of sad, like one of those hideous little dogs that desperately wants to have its presence acknowledged. It's kind of sad, really... even though MacrossWorld has exactly one thread devoted to Robotech it could still easily call itself the most active and rational Robotech fansite on the net.

Basically, Doug Bendo is the single best argument for NOT becoming a Robotech fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 am

WOW!! Shocked
the debate between macross and robotech still goes on, it will never stop Laughing
they're bunch of children arguing Laughing

those "pure" Robotech FANATICS does not want to see anything about ALL Macross and don't like to be proven wrong either Rolling Eyes
all they want to do is point out things that they think is wrong with Macross im twitching
all i could think to myself everytime i log in in RT when i see the debate is how stupid and childish the Robotech FANATICS are being and the Macross Fans keeps egging them on i love it
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 am

karasu wrote:
WOW!! Shocked
the debate between macross and robotech still goes on, it will never stop Laughing
they're bunch of children arguing Laughing

those "pure" Robotech FANATICS does not want to see anything about ALL Macross and don't like to be proven wrong either Rolling Eyes
all they want to do is point out things that they think is wrong with Macross im twitching
all i could think to myself everytime i log in in RT when i see the debate is how stupid and childish the Robotech FANATICS are being and the Macross Fans keeps egging them on i love it

agreed lol it's just a damn cartoon
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Guess I'll add my point of view to the Macross/Robotech fire!

I have Robotech: The Complete collection. That's Macross, The Masters, and New Generation. I love it, it's Robotech. My opinion on releases prior to and after, none. Like em, hate em, it's a fans choice, each holds it's own value for a fan.

Now my library also includes Super Dimensional Fortress Macross, Super Dimensional Calvary Southern Cross, and Mospeada! Guess what? I like them too! See I take em as individual works, nothing more, nothing less.

Woo, I'm glad I got that off my chest, now I can sleep at night. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol   Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Since you all went to bed on me, I'll put it here, lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Small Talk :: P.A.H.G-
Jump to: