Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its like you all read my mind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
whitehall l33t
zentraedi spy

Its like you all read my mind Empty
PostSubject: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Wow, a sane / non koolaid drinking message board... I am in awe.

I have been posting at RT.com regularly for maybe 4 or 5 months now.. so I dont know all the history and insanity... but I am definitely of the mindset that the Mods and Kev are um... insane.

Because I didnt know all the history i have been trying to feel it out... figure out who was lying, who was truthful, and I have it pretty well figured out now.

I found this forum via JT and the Protoculture times, and it was like, wow! someone that shares my opinions on the whole franchise.. I gotta check it out.

As for my time at RT.com , well I am probably getting closer and closer to being banned myself.

Said they should look at voltron.com to see a quality website and that i thought RT.com was a fansite the first time i went there

Been fighting with Memo, Mav, and Kevin regarding re-rendered CGI that was shown at Emerald City Con. I gotta say, the descriptions of those three amigos I have seen on here so far... dead on from what I have experienced. Selective answering has to be the worst crime though.

Just generally calling out HG on bullcrap in general.. from merch to the fact they havent produced anything since May 2007 i think.

I recognize some names on here,, and looking forward to trading war stories with ya. If you get bored, check out my recent battles in the Shadow Rising Production thread
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 am

Welcome to the site, glad to see another like minded person find their way here. If you're a person who's up late at night you'll usually find a bunch of us in the chat room, so drop on by.
Back to top Go down
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 am

hello whitehall l33t, RT.com is getting crazier by the minute especially with the ones that are onesided Wink

i got reprimanded by Kevin himself
http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2025489&forumid=31&pagenumber=2 im grinning

anyways, i'm fairly new to this site and from what i gather is that everyone is pretty open minded Wink

i welcome you as well I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 am

And then, there are some of us who are here to just hang out when time allows. We don't care a bit about the fan-war going on, whether HG will ever get the LAM going, or the supposed devinity of the Robotech Troika.

But... We're always glad to see another person capable of turning off the fan-boy crap here.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 am

I'm only here to instigate... Its like you all read my mind 515985
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its like you all read my mind   Its like you all read my mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Its like you all read my mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: