Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas...into it or not

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

Christmas...into it or not Empty
PostSubject: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:03 am

i love x-mas, i'm still a kid at heart im blushing

shopping is the only thing i hate with x-mas wth

otherwise i love getting presents more happier

i'm done with my shopping Wink
the only thing i have to get is gift cards for each of my other 2 boys Wink
just waiting for my x-mas money from work which will be enough to get a $100 for each of them, hopefully i get it soon wth

anyways, does everybody like x-mas or not Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 am

I dislike the commercialization of Christmas. I still think it is supposed to be a blessed and holy holiday where we get to spend time with our families. As far as gifts go, I never really care if I get something or not. I appreciate the thought, and like the gifts (usually), but I'm not there for me. I'm there for my four nieces, all seven and younger. Seeing them enjoy the "Christmas Experience" is what matters.

So, all in all, I'd say yes. I enjoy Christmas.
Back to top Go down
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 am

Dread
you're so "mushy" im grinning

when i was little, i was still living in the Philippines and Christmas was a festival to us of food and fun on Christmas day. my mom made as go to church on x-mas eve though im blushing

if my other 2 boys lived with me it will be full excitement especially when you have a 2 year old, but my little one is the only kid but he still has fun especially now, he's starting to get the packages out from under the tree im grinning

you're right Dread it is the time to enjoy family gathering when you can happier
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 am

I'm a soldier, Karasu. All hard and calloused on the outside, but sweet and tender on the inside. Sometimes, anyway. For my nieces, especially, though I had to threaten one of them with a spanking today. It's amazing how they snap to when "Thunder God" speaks.

I have kind of a deep voice and it projects quite well when I want it to.

Anyway, I love the little heathens to death. I'd do just about anything for them.
Back to top Go down
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:06 am

Laughing it's nice when they listen so u don't result to the spanking Wink

discipline is key with little people (as i call them) otherwise u couldn't deal with them

my little one does not listen wth
i did not get help in the grandmother department and now she tries which is very hard to discipline now (it's frustrating) Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas...into it or not   Christmas...into it or not Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas...into it or not
Page 1 of 1