Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Sane
micronian
Aladdin Sane

It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now. Empty
PostSubject: It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.   It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 am

I decided I'd have my once-a-month look over at RTX and happened to see MEMO linking to a site that indexes game downloads on torrent trackers, seemingly completely unaware that such things are illegal.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.   It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:40 am

No surprise, MEMO didn't do his homework.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
Aladdin Sane
micronian
Aladdin Sane

PostSubject: Re: It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.   It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:49 am

I just wonder what kind of thought process led to him thinking "gee this site that has all these copyright, still comercially available games for download MUST be legal!" At a guess I suppose it'd have to be something along the lines of "WELL ROBOTECH IS ONLINE TO LEGALLY WATCH FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE SO DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE ROBOTECH GAME MUST ALSO BE LEGAL TOO derp ".

Or, probably more accurately, there was no thought at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.   It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now. Empty

Back to top Go down

It seems RobotechX is advocating piracy now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Small Talk-
Jump to: