Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aww heck, why not...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

aww heck, why not... Empty
PostSubject: aww heck, why not...   aww heck, why not... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 pm

this is my character sheets topic:

chara1:
Name: Adam Tyler Burner
alias: A.T.
what saga: any, really depending more upon RP
eye:s brown, glasses
hair: muddish brown, long, curly, always in a pony tail-like Ball behing his neck, has sorta-englishman bangs
Hieght: 5'10"
Weight: 212lbs

Veritechs:
Macross: VF-1Wr - a custom of the valkyrie he made, it's just a suped up stealth model(*1)
TRM: Not a VT pilot(*2)
New Gen: Black Medical custom Cyclone Saber, Red Alpha
additional on VT info:
*1 - in others RPs only, in MY rs this is a special model made for his entire squadron
*2 - instead in TRM RPs he is moreso an acclaimed Millitary General's Kid that palys a side-line role

Family info
Macross: Orphan, the war is the cause, tearing him mentally, causing him to be what he is(*1)
TRM: son of an aclaimed millitary general(*2)
New Gen, none known of, but he falls in love(*3)
add family info:
*1 = he doenst fall in love in others' rps, but in mine he's bviously in lvoe with his second in command, and they are secretly already married
*2 = the general is an OC, but looks smiliar to what Roy Fokker would with a bald head and mustache, gen's name is Richard Burner
*3 = falls in love with a humanin others' RPs but an invid female humanoid in my own ones
----adittional specifications: yes, this is my F-fic Chara A.T., he's ME IN ANIME FORM

Chara2
Name:
Macross: Shadow
TRM: N/A
New Gen: Ketsuka(*1)
hair: Human: brown, curly, invid: green straight, pony tails at 6 and 8 o'clock locations
eye: light cerulean, no eyewear
hieght: 5'9"
weight: about 155lbs

VT info:
Macross saga RPs:
other Rps - A normal VF-1J colored black & white, similar job to max's/miriya's
My Macross RPs, the same suped up jet as A.T.'s with same custom, same for her whole squadron
TRM& New Gen : N/A

Family nfo:
Macross: Like A.T. her family was taken by warelaving her an orphan, she met A.T. shrotly after this though, and was isntantly in lvoe, but saddened by his mental dementedness left by the war's taking his family
TRM: N/A
New Gen: when human, she has a cousin, whom she doesnt say clearly who it is, but it really sounds like Rook, in RPs, i let others decide if it is or not, as it is only in others' RPs this is aplicable
----NGv2: when invid, she ahs no family, other than A.T.

---various squadron memebrs, various zentreadi/ TRM triumratives/ invid humanoidals

--thats my characters....i use them very losely, and usually i only RP casually
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: aww heck, why not...   aww heck, why not... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

PostSubject: Re: aww heck, why not...   aww heck, why not... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:20 pm

My gaia avi i uploaded sould show A.T. in any form,

if he has a skipper cap with red sleeves ad gloves ad black main outfit and bracelets, then He's Wraith1, if He's wearing jsut a black/white outfit then he's the Cyclone&Alpha-user

A.T. can also be translated into the sentinles but his basic info change to that of the 1589th ATAC variation of him, AIMS installed VT inlcuded

btw chp1 of 1589th is up boss, check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww heck, why not...   aww heck, why not... Empty

Back to top Go down

aww heck, why not...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Role Playing :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: