Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+12
mecha2241
Iceblue106
Macross_119
Jennifran
Dread
Seto Kaiba
bluemonday
NinjaSMS
Last_Valk_Standing
mage
Viper
MechaGodzilla
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm Lynn Williams, the founder of this community Grin

I'm 24 and currently located in the state of Ohio, in a small
town called Mason.

I am an avid lover of animals, particularly birds and in my free time I write fiction and work on artwork.

I created this community so all the real fans could come together and share their works and receive feedback.

Also, here we can have real discussions and celebrate Robotech for what it was, not what it has become.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

AuthorMessage
Macross_119

PostSubject: Hello All   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Howdy, I am Macross_119 (Yes, that is my SN on the .COM and RTX.Com. very imaginative i know)

From a small Town just North of Charlotte NC called Concord. Was directed here by the advice of one Viper. (psst. I am awaiting that bribe Rob)

I am one of the Co-Commanders for the 59th ComTOG (charlie) (AkA Ground Pounders Lounge)

I thank you for allowing me to join this site.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

The check's in the mail, my friend. Welcome aboard, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

yeah always glad to have another Grin welcome!
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Hello all, Names Dave aka Iceblue106. and sadly i just realized that i never made an introduction to this site so here it is.
If you didn't know already, I am the Moderator and creator of the Hanger Deck Hang Out and many projects associated with it (yet to come that is) I am mechanically and technically inclined and love to work with any medium that is applied to these areas. I'm a Veteran Structural Mechanic for the F-14 Tomcat of the U.S. Navy and currently am a student in the study of Computer Aided Drafting/Design. Originally from Connecticut, but now reside in San Diego, California. I favor the Macross Saga in both Robotech and Macross versions although i tend to get confused between the two often lol. I'm a people person and look forward to meeting you all Smile
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 am

Welcome aboard Macross_119, glad to see another Dark Fin and fellow motorcyclist here!
Back to top Go down
THX
zentraedi spy
THX

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey!!! I made it. Hi you guys. It's me. Introductions - Page 2 827202
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 pm

THX wrote:

yay it's about time hehe
Back to top Go down
THX
zentraedi spy
THX

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi Happypenguins, Can't wait to see more of your Art Work. Introductions - Page 2 38438
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 pm

THX wrote:
Hi Happypenguins, Can't wait to see more of your Art Work. Introductions - Page 2 38438

You will soon! Grin

also I love your avatar Wink
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

THX wrote:

hi Me! im so serious
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Introductions - Page 2 24787 LOL

I was bored so I finally decided to sign up on here.

I'm Khoroshen, its what everyone calls me. I know you all know me!
Full name Rob Khoroshen Hannovarian, 30 from Tristan/St Helena.

Hmmm what else to say? I can speak cool languages :p
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:56 pm

khoroshen wrote:

amazing what boredom will do to a person huh? Introductions - Page 2 972213
anyways welcome to our little shindig! Grin
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

happypenguins wrote:
khoroshen wrote:

anyways welcome to our little shindig! Introductions - Page 2 872329

Only so much gay sex you can take on the likes of RT(X).com
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

khoroshen wrote:
happypenguins wrote:
khoroshen wrote:

anyways welcome to our little shindig! Introductions - Page 2 872329

Only so much gay sex you can take on the likes of RT(X).com

yeah I know Introductions - Page 2 61184
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Sane
micronian
Aladdin Sane

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 am

Hello, I'm Aladdin Sane and I'm an alcoholic.

What, you mean this isn't AA? Huh? Robowhat!? Seems like I stumbled into the wrong forum.

People who aren't on the internet call me Dylan (though a few who are do as well), I'm in my early twenties and from Australia. I first heard of Robotech at the start of the decade, and kind of let it slip to the back of my head until earlier in the year when I started reading a bit about it again out of curiosity (the process of stuffing three anime into one re-branded show has always interested me) and, after viewing Super Dimension Fortress Macross for the first time and finding the Robotech Protoculture Collection for reasonably cheap I took the plunge and decided to experience this historical curiosity for myself. I've currently got two discs of Next Generation left and am liking it enough, making me what must be a rare case of a Macross fan also becoming a Robotech "fan". I'm trying to view it as its own seperate entity away from the source materials, but it's hard to be here in 2009 and trying to reconcile an enjoyment of Robotech with the fact that pretty much everything that makes it enjoyable stems from the source materials and has nothing to do with Robotech, Harmony Gold or Carl Macek.

I've spent some time lurking around fandom bits as I've made my way through the series. I've seen the pathetic behaviour of Memo and friends at RT.com, I've poked around Captain JLS' blog and videocasts (dude was a major loss to the fandom though, as it currently is, it doesn't deserve someone with the passion and dedication that he clearly has/had) and happy to see places like this and productions like the Protoculture Times standing clear of the rubbish going on with Harmony Gold and expressing a more realistic and honest view of the franchise and fandom as they currently stand.

Now I'm gonna post an emoticon. It's not really relevant to the contents of this post, but it's got a monocle, and I love monocles. Introductions - Page 2 5821 Indeed.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 am

Aladdin Sane wrote:
Hello, I'm Aladdin Sane and I'm an alcoholic.

What, you mean this isn't AA? Huh? Robowhat!? Seems like I stumbled into the wrong forum.

People who aren't on the internet call me Dylan (though a few who are do as well), I'm in my early twenties and from Australia. I first heard of Robotech at the start of the decade, and kind of let it slip to the back of my head until earlier in the year when I started reading a bit about it again out of curiosity (the process of stuffing three anime into one re-branded show has always interested me) and, after viewing Super Dimension Fortress Macross for the first time and finding the Robotech Protoculture Collection for reasonably cheap I took the plunge and decided to experience this historical curiosity for myself. I've currently got two discs of Next Generation left and am liking it enough, making me what must be a rare case of a Macross fan also becoming a Robotech "fan". I'm trying to view it as its own seperate entity away from the source materials, but it's hard to be here in 2009 and trying to reconcile an enjoyment of Robotech with the fact that pretty much everything that makes it enjoyable stems from the source materials and has nothing to do with Robotech, Harmony Gold or Carl Macek.

I've spent some time lurking around fandom bits as I've made my way through the series. I've seen the pathetic behaviour of Memo and friends at RT.com, I've poked around Captain JLS' blog and videocasts (dude was a major loss to the fandom though, as it currently is, it doesn't deserve someone with the passion and dedication that he clearly has/had) and happy to see places like this and productions like the Protoculture Times standing clear of the rubbish going on with Harmony Gold and expressing a more realistic and honest view of the franchise and fandom as they currently stand.

Now I'm gonna post an emoticon. It's not really relevant to the contents of this post, but it's got a monocle, and I love monocles. Introductions - Page 2 5821 Indeed.

Hey there and welcome to TLU always glad to have another member Grin

and you're right it is good to see a lot of sites and projects free of HG, but sadly because of that said sites and projects are on their shit list lol ah well
hope you enjoy it here, we're a crazy bunch but we're also the sane half of the fandom.
Back to top Go down
Alois Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 am

I am Alois Fisher from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 30 years old and a lawyer. I am so glad to be here!
Wink
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 am

Alois Fisher wrote:
I am Alois Fisher from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 30 years old and a lawyer. I am so glad to be here!
Wink

Welcome Alois!
hope you enjoy your stay here with the rest of us hehe
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Yay Alois! Happy has always been meaning to hire a lawyer recently... Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: