Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Single Season Magic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dread
sentinel
Dread

Single Season Magic... Empty
PostSubject: Single Season Magic...   Single Season Magic... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 am

I really wish Josh Whedon would be allowed to restart the Firefly series. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Single Season Magic...   Single Season Magic... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:21 pm

There was a show called 'Kindred: The Embraced', that was based on the White Wolf RPG "Vampire: The Masquerade". I enjoyed the hell out of the show. Unfortunately, the guy who played the lead character was killed in a car accident, so the show wasn't renewed after it's initial season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Season Magic...   Single Season Magic... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm

i'm guessing we're talking about shows with only one season huh?

well, i dont know of any msyelf, but, a show with many titles, one per year tha i like, may it be akids show or not, Power Rangers

my main beef with it is that the new-age rangers are only able to maintain theirpwoers for one full year's time thenpass on their morphers to another team whereas MMPR were able to enhance their powers by adding newer one onto their older ones

i wish they'd revive that aspect....

sorry if i'm slightly off topic but thats what i thought about when read you guys' posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Season Magic...   Single Season Magic... Empty

Back to top Go down

Single Season Magic...
Page 1 of 1