Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?

Go down 
+2
Zen72
mecha2241
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? Empty
PostSubject: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2025489&forumid=31
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

First...you are not nor will ever be an idiot!

Second, you voiced your opinion. Robotech.com seems to have a problem with that. They prefer sheep instead of people.

YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile yay

Zen72-JT
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Zen72 wrote:
First...you are not nor will ever be an idiot!

Second, you voiced your opinion. Robotech.com seems to have a problem with that. They prefer sheep instead of people.

YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile yay

Zen72-JT

That's the truth, dude. Supreme mastery of the sublime art of 'logic' as seemed to vacate those hallowed halls known as RT.com

Excellent effort, Mecha!
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am

Need I ask again why you even try?
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 am

nah the real idiots are the ones begging for shadow rising.... too bad they haven't read that god awful script
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 am

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment Dread. I had a brief lapse of reason where I thought I could bring intelligence to RT.com, I'll try not to let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

I honestly can't blame you for trying, but I just don't see the reason. I mean... they're set on a path that excludes any sort of true effort to create a new story within the universe. I'll watch what they come out with, as a tribute to years of enjoying the original 85 episodes, but I don't hold out any hope for it being any good.
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Dread wrote:
I honestly can't blame you for trying, but I just don't see the reason. I mean... they're set on a path that excludes any sort of true effort to create a new story within the universe. I'll watch what they come out with, as a tribute to years of enjoying the original 85 episodes, but I don't hold out any hope for it being any good.

Amen to that Dread....Amen!
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, I'm Dread and Zen, and I'm done trying to bring light to ignorant masses over there. They'll probably find some bullshit way to ban me anyway after this.
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 am

This post should get me banned: http://robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2030618&forumid=31&pagenumber=2#post

Just incase it gets deleted:

Wait, don't you usually like to ban people for this sort of thing?

EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED HERE IS FANDOM SPECULATION OF ROBOTECH.

This is a pretty insulting remark, maybe you need to be banned for it...

OR DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE? WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND PUT DOWN THE ITEM THAT IS SOLD OUT ON THE ROBOTECH.COM STORE AND LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Oh, I know what you'll do, you ban me now.
Back to top Go down
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 pm

i got "MR. MCKEEVER" to come out of hiding for this comment :p

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2025489&forumid=31&pagenumber=2

im grinning
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

PostSubject: Karasu, NICE JOB!   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

Hi there Karasu!

I actually challenged Kevin's response to you on my blog www.protoculturetimes.com , because he quotes you with;

Quote :
"and the biggest baby of them all are the MODS that bans the ones that insult them or the ones that don't share their opinions"

He only responds about the "insults", YET TOTALLY EVADES about the bannings based on disagreeing with the moderators. Of course, "selective" answering on his part. He shouldn't quote if he can't offer a complete response.

And since he worries so much about his precious mods being threatened and hides behind the TOU, he must not worry too much about someone posting "DEATH TO MACROSS PURISTS!" which is a clear violation of the Terms of Use.

Double standard, thy name is Robotech.com.

GREAT JOB on calling the hypocrites out!

Zen 72-JT
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 am

karasu wrote:
i got "MR. MCKEEVER" to come out of hiding for this comment :p

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2025489&forumid=31&pagenumber=2

im grinning

woo way to go girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

i normally stay out of their childish games, but i couldn't just leave it alone this time Wink im grinning
the thing is i was pretty nice about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?   Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did I just waste my time and make myself look like a bigger idiot than I already am here?
Page 1 of 1