Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head... AGAIN!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head...  AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head... AGAIN!!!   Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head...  AGAIN!!! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Ok... now, if I read my internet forums right, it looks like the new editions of Battletech will NOT be using the classic "Unseen" designs from the first few editions of the game. It simply appears that someone in the legal department of someplace or other goofed, and spoke before all the facts were in. Apparently, Harmony Gold holds the rights over those designs. You make your own conclusions.

I don't know how this affects the new 'MechWarrior' game that recently had an AMAZING trailer released. In the trailer, we can clearly see a Warhammer mech, which originally was a Tomahawk Destroid, from Macross. Will it happen, now? I'm still looking into it, but the preliminary impression is 'NOPE!'

Again, I could be wrong... If so, feel free to correct me.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head...  AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head... AGAIN!!!   Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head...  AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 am

I don't know... but I wouldn't put it past them either
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

Harmony Gold rears it's ugly head... AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1