Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Artwork: The Interlopers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

New Artwork: The Interlopers Empty
PostSubject: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm

New Artwork: The Interlopers Interlopers
Khan (left) & Ahtor (right), the two Zyrians gone under cover, have finally made their debut in Atlantis City. They don't get their disguises till chapter 16, but I figured ah what the heck, you deserve to see a sneak peek.

Now the question remains.. will they be successful? Or will they fail like those before them.
They aren't exactly the most reliable team, but they are eager to prove themselves worthy to Bhor and Zoal.

Also, another spoiler...they have gotten rid of everything but their earrings. They decided against removing them, as it is a symbol of dishonor in their culture, so there they be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm

With earrings like that, anyone would easily detect them as spies. No one in the '20s wore earings that gaudy or loud... If they did, they'd be immidiately ostricised as homosexuals (Unfortunately, a severe stigma back then). Not saying that would happen in 'Atlantech', but anyone worth thier salt as a counterintelligence agent would find them almost immidiately.
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 am

HP its nice to see their faces in art form, however i am reminded of a certain confusion of which on is a woman (the Lisa, Lynn Kyle, and Minmei line up) I guess its the earrings lol. Regardless its quality work as always:D
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 am

Iceblue106 wrote:
HP its nice to see their faces in art form, however i am reminded of a certain confusion of which on is a woman (the Lisa, Lynn Kyle, and Minmei line up) I guess its the earrings lol. Regardless its quality work as always:D

hehe they're both male actually, and what's confusing about that is they come from an ancient race, where wearing makeup and jewerly is just a big part of their culture. It is based off ancient egyptian and Inca.
Also, most of the males in their race have long hair, much like the women, but if its short then they did something naughty.

however, thanks for the comments, glad you like it lol
and sorry about the confusion =P
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 am

Viper wrote:
With earrings like that, anyone would easily detect them as spies. No one in the '20s wore earings that gaudy or loud... If they did, they'd be immidiately ostricised as homosexuals (Unfortunately, a severe stigma back then). Not saying that would happen in 'Atlantech', but anyone worth thier salt as a counterintelligence agent would find them almost immidiately.

Yes, also the odd colored hair, as Atlantis City is racist against aliens and hybrids.
But the people of Atlantis City aren't too bright, I mean they even saw Khan & Ahtor in their Zyrian uniforms and just thought it was a new uniform design of the AMF. (spoilers whoops)
They also do take note of the earrings and do suspect that they are probably homosexual lol....more about that later.

They do end up getting caught though, and believe it or not it isnt the earrings that gives them away. No more spoilers though.
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 am

You are soooooo mean and rotten for dishing out those spoilers New Artwork: The Interlopers 116835

Just kidding, but it did get me twitching again for more reading material.... New Artwork: The Interlopers 785772
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 am

happypenguins wrote:
Viper wrote:

Yes, also the odd colored hair, as Atlantis City is racist against aliens and hybrids.
But the people of Atlantis City aren't too bright, I mean they even saw Khan & Ahtor in their Zyrian uniforms and just thought it was a new uniform design of the AMF. (spoilers whoops)
They also do take note of the earrings and do suspect that they are probably homosexual lol....more about that later.

They do end up getting caught though, and believe it or not it isnt the earrings that gives them away. No more spoilers though.

See, this is why I'm so damn good. I can figure things out.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 am

Viper wrote:
happypenguins wrote:
Viper wrote:

See, this is why I'm so damn good. I can figure things out.

hehe, well you can figure things out better than the others that's for sure lol New Artwork: The Interlopers 48797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Artwork: The Interlopers   New Artwork: The Interlopers Empty

Back to top Go down

New Artwork: The Interlopers
Page 1 of 1