Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week! Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!   Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

If you came here from the link at my blog...figured I would do something different and do my Random Thoughts here...check out some of the other discussions, especially the Hanger Deck Project!

What a week guys!

Michael Bradley is going to be on the show! BTW, questions for him you can email me or post a comment at the main site.

Now when it comes to the other events of this week....

MEMO1DOMINION and Maverick_LSC, the FRIC and FRAC of the fandom decided to flex those famous mod muscles on Robotechx.com and move the public forum thread of the show into what's called the "fodder" area where you must register to the site in order to access it. (SHRUG) I don't do the podcast for fame or recognition...I just do it...because I like it! Smile

When's the last time you two did anything for Robotech other than for ulterior motives?

If failing at neutralizing me ..makes you feel significant in your lives...I say have at it!...lol!

Since you openly endorse violence against opposing groups anything you two do doesn't surprise anyone anymore.

Memo, you relish in the "drama" and at the same time throw up your holy hands feigning innocence. Of all the Robotech fandom, you are its true hypocrite. You track record speaks for itself.

Must be mighty lonely posting and posting all by your lonesome on RTX..... Wink

And Maverick, have you educated yourself on OCD yet or do you plan to attack fans with something worse? And rest assured, JT is not "quaaakkkiinnng in his boots" that you're a moderator at RTX. Makes perfect sense, the people that you could never confront in non moderator status are gone....

And honestly...why do you obsess with my website? That's creepy dude.

So go ahead and play Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum in your Disneyland boys...I'll stick to doing The Robotech Word of the Show! yay

The most amazing part about this is that you pair totally mimic Tommy Yune's stance with Robotech;

"We're better than the fandom. You'll take what we give you and like it! And if you don't you're not in the club anymore!"

Want a clearer definition?.....Click here

Enjoy your "fame". dog

-JT

UPDATE

Seems that SIGHUP/Dave Pena RTX's web administrator flexed some mod muscles of his own and made my thread public again. I do thank him for that effort, though I am hard pressed to add new posts about the show. With Fric and Frac there moderating things it's Robotech.com, the Second Coming. It's already starting to show...it's been a Ghosttown this week!
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!   Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:42 am

RobotechX is definetly a ghost town now, it's funny seeing MEMO talk to himself in all of the threads over there!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!   Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 am

mecha2241 wrote:
RobotechX is definetly a ghost town now, it's funny seeing MEMO talk to himself in all of the threads over there!

He must really love himself then
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!   Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts 12/10/09...what a week!
Page 1 of 1