Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPISODE #11 - NEW GENERATION OF PC PROBLEMS! WHAT A WEEK!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

EPISODE #11 - NEW GENERATION OF PC PROBLEMS! WHAT A WEEK! Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE #11 - NEW GENERATION OF PC PROBLEMS! WHAT A WEEK!   EPISODE #11 - NEW GENERATION OF PC PROBLEMS! WHAT A WEEK! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 am

Hi al1!

Well a day late, for which I apologize. Laptop is up and running and I was able to record this episode and edit it in ONE DAY. Not something I want to do on a regular basis. I want to thank all the listeners for their continued support.

Download this episode (right click and save)

What's on the agenda this go around!

SHOUTOUTS! - Thanking all those who take time out of their day for ol' JT!

HI HARMONY GOLD!

Click here to check out IceBlue106 aka Dave;s completed Hanger Deck project it is AWESOME! GREAT JOB DAVE

THE ROBOTECH FILES - We go into the first part of the New Generation story! Click here to watch the New Generation on Youtube legally and for free!

OFF THE SCI FI SHELF - I always like the "what if" scenarios in the Robotech story. The possibilities are endless. Star Wars actually tried it with the comic series Infinities. Click here to read about it!

We definitely need to do a "what if show" in the future!

THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES POLL RESULTS - What "impacts" Robotech the most? (according to those that voted!) and a new poll question to take us into 2010!

THE ROBOTECH WORD OF THE SHOW - Putting "value" to Robotech.com moderators' actions and words.

IN THE ROBOTECH SPOTLIGHT - Zor is the most tragic figure in the Robotech universe in my opinion but there is another character that actually invokes sympathy from me.

We'll be doing a year end RandomCast in the last week of December...AND I AM LOOKING

FORWARD TO THAT! I'll let you know the exact date!

And next week....MICHAEL BRADLEY.........totally EXCITING! (I'll admit, I'm nervous!)

Seeya!

- JT

protoculturetimes@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

EPISODE #11 - NEW GENERATION OF PC PROBLEMS! WHAT A WEEK!
Page 1 of 1