Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Response To Episode Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

The Response To Episode Zero Empty
PostSubject: The Response To Episode Zero   The Response To Episode Zero EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Alright. Now I've heard everything.

Zen, my very good friend, sent me an e-mail today, telling me all about this schlep who bashed Zen's premier episode. WEll, I haven't heard the audio response in question, but Zen's encapsulation was good enough for me.

Allow me to put my slightly wierd and skewed take on this into the grand perspective... (You may want to put your seatbelt on)

For such a violent and obtuse reaction to an 'introductory' episode smacks of one thing: This guy smells a serious threat. Honestly, with as little serious substance in the introductory episode (No insult intended, Zen), there really isn't much more than an elaborate, signifigantly courteous "Hello! Here's what to expect!" message. Honetly, if this guy jumps into a tirade concerning a message like this?

Well, one need only remember the wise words of Albert Einstein.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Kepp pluggin' along, Zen! We got 'em on the run!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

The Response To Episode Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Response To Episode Zero   The Response To Episode Zero EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Well said viper clap

It's true, this guy just doesn't like the idea of someone coming into his "territory" because it creates "competition". And while zen may not have any intention of competing with him, it still creates conflict.

I believe his review was just an attempt to intimidate Zen, to try and get him to give up
on his podcast, well all I have to say to that is don't listen to him.
people will say just about anything to try and tear someone down, thing is you can't let them get to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

The Response To Episode Zero
Page 1 of 1