Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #7 and I Apologize for the lack of updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

Episode #7 and I Apologize for the lack of updates! Empty
PostSubject: Episode #7 and I Apologize for the lack of updates!   Episode #7 and I Apologize for the lack of updates! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 am

NADA since Episode 3????...What is the matter with me????

Well I am up to Episode #7 now, sorry for not keeping up to date on here!

www.protoculturetimes.com

In Episode 7...

SHOUTOUTS- The best way to get my mind off of being sick!

More international visitors!

If you leave a comment on the blog....give me a name...even an initial....giving a shoutout to ANONYMOUS just sounds too impersonal!

Vivian, your message was very inspiring to me and I am right there with ya' about HG! I will be writing you soon!

Do you have science fiction convention memories?....email me if you want to share them with the rest of us. Personally, I think conventions are a great time to be had!

I think Kevin Mckeever is frustrated about people asking him about the Live Action Movie, but the solution to his woes is an easy fix...how about talking about the 25th anniversary celebration??...I'm sure you CAN talk about that....

THE ROBOTECH FILES
- Part one of the Masters Saga Story. I know that it can be tough to watch for some, but thake it for the story that it is. I recommend reading the Mckinney Novels of this generation to go more into depth about the story. And remember, I'm just giving a base, not every episode detail. Watch the episodes and absorb the story. https://www.youtube.com/show?p=nFcGERxJKhA&pl=B9CF2256FD0821C2

A VERY SPECIAL SEGMENT
I have the pleasure to announce the very FIRST Protoculture Times Interview Segment! Joining me for this historic occasion is Robotech Fan Fiction author Rob Elwell and we will discuss his current story, Destroid's Last Dance. He also discusses, his history with Robotech, his inspirations and what he thinks about the future of the franchise. We had a blast and I thank you Rob for the time you gave. Support the Fan Projects!
http://www.destroidslastdance.com/
Contact Rob at robelwell202@msn.com

**PLEASE NOTE; This being my very first interview, the audio sounds like a phone call (SKYPE) but it is audible. Also there are occasional moments where the audio drops for a second or too, but nothing significant is missed.

I hope that this is the first of many intrerviews with the creative fandom out there. I don't mention this on the show, but if you do have Skype, you can leave me a message. My s/n is protoculture_times. (yeah I know...VERY original JT, lol!)

THE PROTOCULTURE TIME POLL QUESTION
- Already up on the right side of the page for 2 weeks starting today! Real simple, "When you hear the words ROBOTECH, in terms of mecha, which one pops in your head?"

I'm really curious to see what fans say. If you choose other, contact the show to let me know which one. Excercise your right to vote!

THE ROBOTECH WORD OF THE SHOW
- I'm sure many will identify with this one. What can I say? I'm just a smartass, hee hee!

IN THE ROBOTECH SPOTLGHT - A very minor character in the Original 85 but significant in the Robotech Expanded Universe gets their moment of glory.

Well, I made it. Nose is running, voice is shot, hurting all over, yeah I am in complaining mode now!

But it was all worth it to get another episode out, "somethin' I loves" doing!

Enjoy!

REVIVE FOR 25!

-JT
protoculturetimes@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Episode #7 and I Apologize for the lack of updates!
Page 1 of 1