Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viper's Response: Episode One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Viper's Response:  Episode One Empty
PostSubject: Viper's Response: Episode One   Viper's Response:  Episode One EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 am

Okie Dokie... Here we go..

Zen72's first real episode, a hell of a milestone, and one hell of a good effort. I have nothing but positive stuff to say aout it.

I think I'll say that positive stuff below! How does that sound?

To start off, the audio quality of the podcast is deffinitely a plus. We've all heard other pocasts where the audio is remenicent of old, World War One morse-code transmissions. (Also, one might need a World War Two vintage 'Enigma'machine to make sense of them.) Crystal clear clarity, with a complete lack of mystery as far as what's spoken or spoken about.

In reference to the historical segment, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the segment was concise, without being long-winded and overblown. Nicely done.

Your summary of RT:TSC is excellent, as well. I like the general feel of the segment. "Sure it made money, but it didn't make much of an impact." That's a very astute and well-thought observation. I think you've covered a lot of grubling that people have about that particular atrocity.

Ultimately, your first episode is a good one, and I look forward to more, bud. Well Done!!!

Viper's Response:  Episode One 431119 COOLNESS HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Viper's Response:  Episode One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper's Response: Episode One   Viper's Response:  Episode One EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm

I agree with viper's review Grin The episode was well presented, and kept you interested
also the review of RT:TSC was a nice truthful segment that's probably going to anger a lot of die-hards, but you know what? Who gives a shit, its his opinion and its his show so he can say whatever the hell he wants. I also hope that someone from HG listens and accepts his challenge to do better, instead of taking it as an offense and getting butthurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

Viper's Response: Episode One
Page 1 of 1