Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8   The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am

Feeling alot better than I was last week and here for another episode!

www.protoculturetimes.com

Bottom line, the next time around with a cold like this, as much as it pains me, I won’t do a show….when you start wheezing when you breathe, time to take a step back…and remember guys and girls, please take of yourselves if you get sick…

In this episode…

SHOUTOUTS- A group of people that, there’s no other word for it, I have neglected, not on purpose but still a mistake on my part and I make it right on this episode!

Why my Random Thoughts from 11/11 are linked to another site…yeah there is a reason!

We still have another week on the poll question…check it out and exercise your right to vote!

THE ROBOTECH FILES - We conclude the Masters Saga Story. And I know, yeah it’s the weakest. Just take it for the story it tries to tell. Anyway it works for me at least!

THE ROBOTECH READING - Another excerpt from one of the Jack McKinney novels read by yours truly. It’s not direct from the Original 85, but it is important to the overall scope of the Robotech story.

THE ROBOTECH COMICS CORNER - Brand new segment! With over 30 titles covering different stories in Robotech it can be definitely said that this segment will be recurring. On our first one, we look at a Pre- Original 85 story GENESIS: THE LEGEND OF ZOR. Zor to me is the most tragic figure in the story of Robotech and in this particular work, it shows how things led up to Episode #1 of the series.

THE ROBOTECH WORD OF THE SHOW - There is a saying, “Ask and you shall receive…”, this couldn’t be more true for this week’s edition. Believe it or not, this is the toughest segment to come up with ideas for. This week though……DAMN!….someone threw me a softball! Of course no surprise on WHO provided the inspiration if you have followed the trend of this segment. LOL!

IN THE ROBOTECH SPOTLIGHT - Last week it was Emil Lang. this week, we take a look at the character who is considered his opposite.

A few “aftershow” thoughts…

Everyone is going to have an opinion, kinda like I do....LOL!.... what I say here on the show is subjected to praise, criticism and the rest...it's part of the journey...but the things some people say in this franchise...feeding it to fans as "opinions" but with that wolf in sheep's clothing message "You better believe it as fact OR ELSE!"...amazing how it makes those people feel "significant"....

I just feel a RandomCast coming pretty soon...LMAO!

The Protoculture Times is a constant evolutionary process. I have some ideas in mind for 2010...especially with the 25th anniversary coming up! A few other non Robotech segments I may want to add...

I get a complaint nowadays that I should embrace the show's "success" more willingly. As I have said before, I'm not in it for the numbers nor do I produce this show to compete. To do it for any type of "glory" or "recognition", it would take away ALL the fun from it. I'm just a guy that does a Robotech podcast and has a blast and the product speaks for itself. But, I will always be grateful EVERY SINGLE DAY for the response this show has received and the people I have connected with. When it is all said and done, I think people will say; "The kid did a helluva job and he had a damn good time doing it!"

So there is my "embrace" to success...

Smokey, The Little Guy, the executive producer of the podcast says hello to everyone!

In non-Robotech related thoughts, one of my local radio stations has started with the 24/7 XMAS music.......AWESOME BABY!!!! Yes I am all for the holidays! For me it's Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know that there are many who celebrate different festivities in this season, but regardless of who celebrates what, it's just something about this particular time of year...something so different...bump into strangers and smile...people on the go but enjoying themselves....time for union...sometimes REunion....but beyond that, just something in the air that brings out the better nature in the world's citizens...even the host of this show!

And of course...for me at least....there's the SNOW........WOOOHOOOO!

Seeya!

REVIVE FOR 25!

-JT

Hope everyone is doing well!

Seeya!

REVIVE FOR 25!

JT
protoculturetimes@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8   The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm glad you're feeling better now zen :]
will check out this episode after I get home from work today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

The ProtocultureTimes Podcast Episode 8
Page 1 of 1