Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY! & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!  & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM! Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY! & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM!   EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!  & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 am

Happy New year to one and all and thanks for stopping for the first episode of 2010, the year Robotech celebrates a quarter of a century!

http://www.protoculturetimes.com/

Some changes for the new year;

The Protoculture Times is now on FACEBOOK! It's starting out simple as I'm new to it but thank you to everyone who has already signed up to the page! https://www.facebook.com/protoculturetimes

(You do have to be registered to Facebook to see everything of course!)

What we've got this go around....

THE SHOUTOUTS!

A call to all listeners domesetic and international, What's your Robotech Memories?

To the listeners outside the U.S. , What's the Robotech fandom like in your corner of the world?

Hello to Italia and India, thanks for stopping by!

North Carolina, Reno and Pittsburgh, thank you as well!

Khoroshen, good talking to you and may you come back home safe!

Iceblue1036, you and I needs to do an interview!

Cheetosdust - The flash of thunder form down under!

Looking into perhaps a Skype voicemail box, I'll keep you posted on what becomes of that....

A few words for Kevin Mckeever with his teaser statements and what he can and of course CAN'T talk about...

Harmony Gold's logo for Robotech's 25th Anniversary....SHADOW CHRONICLES LOVE FEST AND LAZY WITH NO HEART? Here's what I did and took me over 2 hours to complete!

EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!  & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM! Pct114

Now I'm not a graphic designer and I know it looks cheesy, but I do acknowledge what got Harmony Gold to The Shadow Chronicles.....THE ORIGINAL 85! Why does Hg seem to neglect that?

I'm just sayin!

THE ROBOTECH FILES - Now that we are done with the Original 85 episodes, we start a series of files for the next few episodes dedicated to probably one the more controversial aspects of the franchise. THE ROBOTECH NOVELS. People will love 'em or hate 'em but they are part of the franchise. We'll talk about some of the unique concepts that are the novels alone and we'll go do a brief synopsis of the very first novel, Genesis and amateur thespian "JT" will read some excerpts from this book! Now guys and girls with the novels, you know I am a fan of them and I do NOT look to convert anyone to them.

THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES POLL - We'll take a look at the results of the last poll (which should have been done on the last RandomCast). And now that we are in 2010 (IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!) we're going blow the polls out of the water. We got 3 brand new poll questions on the right side of the page! Exercise your right to vote! And if you want to add more than just your vote, feel free to email, post on the blog or the Facebook page your thoughts on why you voted the way you did.

IN THE ROBOTECH SPOTLIGHT - We start off the new year with another example of the Robotech Spirit! BRIAN3D and his graphic renderings of various Masters Saga mecha!
Click here to see all of his creations. Just click on each forum authored by BRIAN3D!

And it has come time for The Protoculture Times to retire......THE ROBOTECH WORD OF THE SHOW. It's been fun...but to keep giving the Robotech.com mods in this the anniversary year of Robotech (IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY! ) would be giving them too much credit. We end it with what can happen if you drink too much of the "kool-aid". LOL!

What's ahead for the show in the coming weeks, well we got comics, RPGS, merchandising, A SUPER SENTINELS SHOW and YES, I will touch on stuff like The (should've been kept) Untold Story and The Shadow Chronicles (that means I gotta watch them AGAIN!....ARRRGHHHH!!!!)

I am also studying the possibility of doing a LIVE show in the future. Something where we can get together and swap Robotech stories! I'll keep you all posted!

This I will promise, I will do my best possible to celebrate Robotech's 25th anniversary as best as I can....

Thanks to everyone for supporting the show!

SEEYA!

REVIVE FOR 25! (IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!)

-JT
Back to top Go down

EPISODE 12+1 - IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY! & ROBOTECH NOVELS: HATE TO LOVE THEM, LOVE TO HATE THEM!
Page 1 of 1