Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+12
mecha2241
Iceblue106
Macross_119
Jennifran
Dread
Seto Kaiba
bluemonday
NinjaSMS
Last_Valk_Standing
mage
Viper
MechaGodzilla
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 am

I'm Lynn Williams, the founder of this community Grin

I'm 24 and currently located in the state of Ohio, in a small
town called Mason.

I am an avid lover of animals, particularly birds and in my free time I write fiction and work on artwork.

I created this community so all the real fans could come together and share their works and receive feedback.

Also, here we can have real discussions and celebrate Robotech for what it was, not what it has become.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 am

My name is Rob, and I'm one of the founding members.

I am the author of "The Destroid's Last Dance", a Fan Fiction centered on the Destroid Tomahawk (MBR-04 Mk. VI)

I am a fan of Anime and mecha, and have a soft spot for Macross, Robotech, and the Gundam UC era.

I look forward to interacting with you, and having fun doing so. All I ask is this: Keep the discourse civil, and leave any hatred at the door. There's no place for it, here.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to our corner of the tubes   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

hello everyone, my name is Dustin.

my interest lays heavily in video games, anime and sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
Last_Valk_Standing
sentinel
Last_Valk_Standing

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Boss Lady you work Fast my friend! Great to be here! hehehe
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:
Boss Lady you work Fast my friend! Great to be here! hehehe

Wink thanks! I do work fast hehe, glad to have ya here!
Back to top Go down
NinjaSMS

NinjaSMS

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 am

Nice to see more fan sites opening up.

Expand away my pretties.

Oh by the way this is <--- SIGHUP or the name I use on RobotechX.com and ROBOTECH.COM

Let's see what you guys cook in here, cause it smell like cheese, oh wait that's my neighbor.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 am

NinjaSMS wrote:
Nice to see more fan sites opening up.

Expand away my pretties.

Oh by the way this is <--- SIGHUP or the name I use on RobotechX.com and ROBOTECH.COM

Let's see what you guys cook in here, cause it smell like cheese, oh wait that's my neighbor.

yes it is important to expand the fandom Grin
welcome to the site, david Wink
Back to top Go down
bluemonday

bluemonday

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm

HI! Im new ... where is all the fleet? anyway congrats for the site... see you
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Hello Everyone!!!... My name Winston Kaiser ... best known in the Robotech Forums by WDKaiserV1... I like to make friends... I know I'm kinda new here... but I love you guys (no homo)...

I'm the Robotech Crussader... carrying my sword of justice to slay all the infidels!!!...

Thanks... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 pm

COWER, MORTALS!

In the interest of avoiding confusion, I've registered under my usual name of "Seto Kaiba", though you can all call me Mike. Most of you already know me, and those of you who don't have probably at least heard of me. I wander the various message boards answering questions and smiting the fascist fans who think that criticizing Robotech or Harmony Gold means you aren't a real fan. I still keep an eye on Robotech out of nostalgia, my main love these days is Macross.

If you got technical questions about the mecha, or you've got questions about the three original shows that were used to make Robotech, I'll probably be the one who answers 'em for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm

welcome all! It's great to have you here Grin
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Seto Kaiba wrote:
COWER, MORTALS!

In the interest of avoiding confusion, I've registered under my usual name of "Seto Kaiba", though you can all call me Mike. Most of you already know me, and those of you who don't have probably at least heard of me. I wander the various message boards answering questions and smiting the fascist fans who think that criticizing Robotech or Harmony Gold means you aren't a real fan. I still keep an eye on Robotech out of nostalgia, my main love these days is Macross.

If you got technical questions about the mecha, or you've got questions about the three original shows that were used to make Robotech, I'll probably be the one who answers 'em for you.
1 - no we mortals wont cower, you're mortal to ya know lol

2 - Any of the tree huh? then can yo utel me where to find a transformable hovertank figure? cause i'm dying to mess with one
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 am

Aww Heck wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:
COWER, MORTALS!

2 - Any of the tree huh? then can yo utel me where to find a transformable hovertank figure? cause i'm dying to mess with one

he's kidding around, we folks have a warped sense of humor here popcorn
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 am

Aww Heck wrote:
Razz Eh, s'long as Pizza the Hutt and Sanman are trying to portray me as some cartoonish villain out to destroy Robotech, I figured I might as well act the part.

Aww Heck wrote:
Finding a transformable hovertank figure? Now there's a tall order.

Since Southern Cross bombed in Japan, and it didn't do much better as the Masters Saga in the US, it didn't get much in the way of merchandise. Matchbox made a transforming hovertank toy which was later re-released by Playmates under the EXO-SQUAD line, but that one's pretty rare, and it only does guardian and battloid modes. There's one for sale on eBay with a current high bid of $29.99, but that one's missing the packaging and its rifle.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 am

still, i'd liket o get it so i can see the transformation sequence myself, part by part

normally icould watch it happen but SC/ TRM saga didnt really ahve any clean scenes like Macross saga and new gen did

macross's clean scene is in FOA and New gen's is of scott's blue alpha but i forget what ep exactly

but eyt the Hovies transformed so blurry and fastly i couldnt keep up

the guardian+battliod only would be fine as it'd allow my lacked areas to be located cuase in-show the elgs are clearly showed to be the bottom part of te entire tank and the arms are clearly visible so it's jsut guardian-to-battlion i need help with so it'd be just fine
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Aww Heck wrote:
still, i'd liket o get it so i can see the transformation sequence myself, part by part

normally icould watch it happen but SC/ TRM saga didnt really ahve any clean scenes like Macross saga and new gen did
If that's what you're after, I've got a copy of This is Animation: Southern Cross that has a bit on the hovertank's transformation. I've already got plans to scan some parts of it for a guy over on MW, so it'd be no problem to do the hovertank pages for you while I was at it.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 am

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Aww Heck wrote:

If that's what you're after, I've got a copy of This is Animation: Southern Cross that has a bit on the hovertank's transformation. I've already got plans to scan some parts of it for a guy over on MW, so it'd be no problem to do the hovertank pages for you while I was at it.

would you do that, i know you and i have disagreed in the past, but i would greatly apreciate the help i just cant stand not knowing how atranfromer reconfigures....
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 am

Hmmm... Ok, Rob. I caved. I'm here, now. *sigh*

Just kidding...

My thanks to Happy Penguins for providing us yet another outlet for our fandom, but one with few or no restrictions on our conversation.

I'm Chris.

I'm a military veteran with 15 years and one combat tour under my belt, so far. I will soon have two more rotations into the sandbox, and intend to serve for another 15 years.

In my civilian life, I have three personas. The first, is the mild-mannered aviation electrician. The second is the wild-eyed RP character, Jason Lundsford, in all of his many roles and permutations. The third is as one of the community's only people actually involved in the development of a real mecha.

If someone wants to open up a discussion thread about this last item, feel free. I'll do my best to tell you what I know within the limits that I'm allowed. For everyone else, check out www.mechaps.com.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 am

Dread wrote:
Hmmm... Ok, Rob. I caved. I'm here, now. *sigh*

Just kidding...

My thanks to Happy Penguins for providing us yet another outlet for our fandom, but one with few or no restrictions on our conversation.

I'm Chris.

I'm a military veteran with 15 years and one combat tour under my belt, so far. I will soon have two more rotations into the sandbox, and intend to serve for another 15 years.

In my civilian life, I have three personas. The first, is the mild-mannered aviation electrician. The second is the wild-eyed RP character, Jason Lundsford, in all of his many roles and permutations. The third is as one of the community's only people actually involved in the development of a real mecha.

If someone wants to open up a discussion thread about this last item, feel free. I'll do my best to tell you what I know within the limits that I'm allowed. For everyone else, check out www.mechaps.com.

Hey Dread, welcome!
glad to have you here Smile

and no there are no restrictions here, we're all mature adults happiest well some of us anyway hehe

ALSO good thing you brought up your RPG character, because we've got a whole section devoted to RPG's
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 am

DREAD!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

It's good to see you, man!
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 am

Good to be seen. I probably won't be posting much tonight. When I get off work, I'll be pushing 30 hours. I hate shifting to days from nights.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh, gawd! That would suck! I used to work for a security company way, way back. They used to run thier 24-hour sites on an ABC rotation. In essence, they had us guards rotating from Day, to Swing, then Graveyard shifts on a two-week thing... it was impossible to get used to, and it screwed our non-work lives up severely.
Back to top Go down
Jennifran

Jennifran

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 am

Hello! i saw a thread about this site a little while ago and saved alink then forgot i had it lol!

I'm not super active but i love the art and stories evveryone does so i figured it was worth checking this site out Smile
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 am

Jennifran wrote:
Hello! i saw a thread about this site a little while ago and saved alink then forgot i had it lol!

I'm not super active but i love the art and stories evveryone does so i figured it was worth checking this site out Smile

Welcome, glad to have ya Grin
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 am

Jennifran...

Welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content